Packed in an aluminum padded briefcase, weight is approximately 20 pounds including packaging.
Single units are shipped by DHL Air
Shipped in 10 days after payment
Perfect Contour's Guide to Success: The 5 most important things about SPMU
Did you know?
The motor is what drives your pen, and not all motors are created equally.
Brushed Motor – Bad! Noisy, vibration, short service life. 80% of permanent makeup systems use brushed motors
Brushless Motor – Good! lasts longer, little vibration, quieter. Only the top 20% of permanent makeup systems use brushless motors.
1. Vibration – in a survey of over 300 permanent makeup artists in 2011, vibration was cited as the biggest complaint about permanent makeup machines. Systems which feature quality brushless motors reduce vibration dramatically.
2. Resistance – the second biggest complaint permanent makeup artists had about their machines was speed loss associated with resistance on the skin. Advanced systems that are equipped with an Anti-Resistance System (ARS) automatically compensate for resistance to ensure insertion rate remains consistent.
3. Usability – many of the budget rotary systems are simple to use, but lack sophistication, while many of the advanced systems are sophisticated, they can be complicated and prone to failure. The highest rated machines use a digital touchscreen display that can be operated while wearing gloves.
4.Needles – finding quality needles is as important as finding a quality machine. The most effective solution is to have a supplier that supplies needles along with the machines, and an easy ordering system.
5. Factory Support– over the last nine years, we have seen countless budget permanent makeup machines enter the market. Unfortunately many of them disappear within a year or two, leaving their clients without factory support. It is important to choose a supplier that is well established.
As a certified medical factory, we are experts in the development of light based medical devices. We prepared to assist you in realizing any light based OEM project, from the first concept sketches all the way to in-house prototyping and molding, to final production. Our competence and professionalism is why we count several of the biggest laser and phototherapy companies as our clients.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
2D and 3D design
FDA/CE regulatory services
Patent application services
Retail packaging design
IP attorney on site
Kaiyan Medical, established in 2008 in Shenzhen China, has grown to become the largest OEM producer of laser and phototherapy devices in the world. In addition to our OEM services, we have several in house brands, including Aduro under which we developed the world's first flexible LED light therapy facial mask. We are constantly innovating, and invest heavily into R&D to continue to develop the world's best laser and phototherapy devices.
Is there a minimum order quantity for OEM services?
- No. Kaiyan Medical shows the same professionalism to the small business owner and the public listed multinational
Are the products I develop with Kaiyan Medical safe?
- Yes! We have an intellectual property attorney on site, and we assist you in applying for patents on your products in your name, so that your product stays your product no matter what.
Do you produce FDA cleared products?
- Yes! Several of our products are FDA cleared, and with a full time compliance and regulatory officer on staff, we can assist you in getting FDA clearance for any product you develop with us.
Will there be any communication barriers?
- No. We have a true international staff from Holland, the UK, and USA so we speak your language, and are awake when you are.
Sounds great, how do I get started?
- Easy! Simply send us a message stating that you would like more information on our products or OEM services, and one of our client relations officers will return your email within 24 hours.