The Perfect Contour Semi Permanent Makeup system takes the quality of leading clinical permanent makeup machines and packages it into an easy to use, beautifully designed package that is inviting and is as at home in a hospital as it is in a salon or skin care clinic.
The digital touch screen controls invoke those of a tablet computer and are intiutive and inviting. While the aluminum chassis takes its dynamic styling cues from classic motorsport design. With styling that is beautiful and flowing, and controls that are intuitive and easy to use, the Perfect Contour Permanent Makeup system is the most accessible premium permanent makeup system on the market today.
The Perfect Contour is a world class system, with a digital touchscreen that can be used while wearing gloves, and sterilized easily. The pen features German made brushless motors which reduce noise and vibration while increasing service life. To cap it all off, the machine has full CE certification.
As a certified medical factory, we are experts in the development of light based medical devices. We prepared to assist you in realizing any light based OEM project, from the first concept sketches all the way to in-house prototyping and molding, to final production. Our competence and professionalism is why we count several of the biggest laser and phototherapy companies as our clients.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
2D and 3D design
FDA/CE regulatory services
Patent application services
Retail packaging design
IP attorney on site
Kaiyan Medical, established in 2008 in Shenzhen China, has grown to become the largest OEM producer of laser and phototherapy devices in the world. In addition to our OEM services, we have several in house brands, including Aduro under which we developed the world's first flexible LED light therapy facial mask. We are constantly innovating, and invest heavily into R&D to continue to develop the world's best laser and phototherapy devices
Is there a minimum order quantity for OEM services?
- No. Kaiyan Medical shows the same professionalism to the small business owner and the public listed multinational
Are the products I develop with Kaiyan Medical safe?
- Yes! We have an intellectual property attorney on site, and we assist you in applying for patents on your products in your name, so that your product stays your product no matter what.
Do you produce FDA cleared products?
- Yes! Several of our products are FDA cleared, and with a full time compliance and regulatory officer on staff, we can assist you in getting FDA clearance for any product you develop with us.
Will there be any communication barriers?
- No. We have a true international staff from Holland, the UK, and USA so we speak your language, and are awake when you are.
Sounds great, how do I get started?
- Easy! Simply send us a message stating that you would like more information on our products or OEM services, and one of our client relations officers will return your email within 24 hours.